Saturday, November 26, 2011

time flies







hoollla peeeps!

ahh time flies... zooomm~ and its now
november!gues wat? i am graduating soon and yea, i surely miss college life. =(

and just for your updates.. i just joined miss selangor kebaya. sadly, i dint win for the top 3 but at least i won a subtitle for being the MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL! i was shocked when my name was called.. coz i believe there are other contestant having a nicer and slimmer body than i do. but generally, who cares. coz i got the title anyways! ahaha



a closer look of me at the poster! hehe


the journey joining this misss selangor kebaya was awesome because i it was my 1st time on stage fighting for a tiara!
this is where we wear casual attire= )

these are those top6 subsidiaries title.. hehe


me in red kebaya.. nice? hhee

and hey.. my sash! haha *miss body beautiful**


No comments:

Post a Comment