Sunday, December 11, 2011

life as a model

its overrr! its overrrr! and let me repeat again!! its overrrr hahah.. finally i can assumed myself that i have graduated .. (crossed fingers that i passed all my subjects)

but anyways.. i would just like to share some modelling history with u while i was in the midst sitting my final examintions paper.




>> owh haha.. this is not me~ for sure. but its just a sneak peek of what i am going to write today and what's exactly i gonna look like on stage! =)

.

let me show u the Before me..

this is a hair show under SNIPS academy.. it was fun when i got to meet some news friends , just like snow white, rapunzel.. and loads more haha

and also, Benjamin Toong was there tooo.. he choreograph the catwalk ..and i dint know he was so funny though =0)





but wana see how i looked like? but let me warned u 1st.. its scary! its evil =p

1st i was glad that this time, ang mo helped me to make up and she was profesional! *thumbs up*
*ok i know i looked ugly here* haha

>>>> 1 hour later.. look at the 50% transformation on me

>>> shows starts at 8,30pm and this is how i looked like on stage! tee heee


the whole show ends aroudn 11pm.. its was a blast
and thats the end of today's blog... goodbye, to snips graduation night~

No comments:

Post a Comment