Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's ur QUOTE?

One fine day.. which is yesterday night..i was playing my FB and i saw my friend likes a link. so i go checked it out to see whats that. and its a quote's page.! my *favouriteeee**

Actually, we know the facts in genral but it seems that we need people to remind us again! thast why its meaningful ryte? haha

so, these are few quotes i would like to share and it does somehow relates to me. or you too maybe hehe
this is so true! its always his LOST for askign a break up! hmmmph!


there is once i tried my best to do get the things i wana. but ended up it was a bad conclusion. somehow, i really TRIED! and u too, shall never tired of trying.. coz u will regret someday! but before u make any decision..think 1st..

last time seriously alot of people brings me down.. called me coconut tree, giraffe, giant and so on just because i am tall.. haihs.. but now i prove to them wat they so called coconut tree or giraffe can do ! oh yeaaa!


for me..life is like KARMA.. do good u get good things , do bad u get basd things.. but in life..its always the other way round and the bad people always got to live longer and wealthier life ~ haihs. WHYYY!

there is one i think its very super meaningful,

>>> ''if u are not happy when u r SINGLE, then u wont be happy when u r in a relationship..so GO GET YOUR LIFE''

its true somehow! i never happy when i am single.. so till now i am still finding my way to happiness. =)


but i think thats all for now..because if i waan share all..its gonna be few pages long... haha
so whats yours? come share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment