Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just a thought

As times goes by, I have no idea why things could just be so unfair and why cant it just goes along the way as I wanted to. Sad moments is hard to prevent... happy yet memorable moments are hard to be cherished. However there are few things i want to say and does not want to be kept in my heart as i already had enough!.

As i wrote this note, actually my ''undefined sorrows'' had happened to me the same things for twice.. TWICE!!..I knew many shit things may happen in life, but i could hardly bare with it.

Thus, as stated below, there are many words to describe how i felt all this while '' ....

HAPPY , when I finally found someone that could filled up the empty space in me and able to shared with you the sweetest moments together.

SAD , when the moment I received the unwanted message when I need u most. Subsequently,my glands kept producing the tears of sadness and rolled down my eyes and evaporated by itself.but do u feel and care of it? i doubt

DISAPPOINTED, when treating people with all your heart doesn't mean u will get the same in return

feeling ANGRY! not you, but myself , for putting hopes into it.

REGRET ,as I shall look away that day so that I would not know you.

JEALOUSY,of why other people can have a good beginning and ending and why not me?

CONFUSED ,of why of all u gave me hope where at the 1st place u do not even love me?

SUFFERING, which is the worst emotions that everyone could withstand... for me, I felt suffered because I could just give in my love easily and its hard for me to forget a person.

ANXIOUS, for the next day to come so that I can busy myself with multiple of things and forgets whatever happens yesterday.

LOSS,nothing much to say about it.. but to emo? i wondered does it helps at times. hmmmm..

Till the end, the question is, why shall i bother all this when u don't care bout it or in other words, you don't give a damn on what i am experiencing now right? If i say i miss you, would u even care? i think u will say, why is this gal so annoying and ego... etc etc..

Therefore, when a guy says, lets be friends... but end up.. u r avoiding me than anything else. so why cant we just be like how we met in the 1st place? ?


*******************



No comments:

Post a Comment