Tuesday, September 27, 2011

modelling moment


HOLLAA peeps!


MODELLING! my passion all time. but meanwhile i just have to go on serious diet! hmmmm~

but somehow i was lucky to found a catwalk+make up modelling job.

that time was the aery jo graduation night and all juniors have to show their make up skills.there are 40 sth participants and is divided into 2 categories..which is bridal and fantasy theme!

i was so lucky to get the fantasy theme weee~! and i was shock to see the ugly side of me after 5 huours of make up!
let me show u the current me...
*** 5 hours of make up~~~





counting 3

2......

2 1/2 .....

1.... TA DAAA~!



beside me is my make up artist..


last minute touch up before the show begins~!



Me walking on the runway wooo hoo!


my new photographer friend! i used to called him ANG ANG! hahaa. well, i really wana thank him for the some beautiful shots for me btw..
hehe =)

well, the whole event ends at 12 sth and i went home around 1 sth... it was fun and i wish i have the chance to be a model of any category again! being in the middle of attraction is fun!

thats all for today!

see ya soon ! muazxxy

No comments:

Post a Comment