Sunday, September 25, 2011

Registrant job







hollla~!

I Just found some pics during my last day working in pwtc wood and tech fair~ !and now i would like to share some experienced during that day.

My job scope this time is pretty simple. just sit there and ''pai leng'' . in other words, my job is registrant. if there is no customer.. i will just chat with my partner all time.. no snake-ing around, coz as u know pwtc has NOTHING to do!

The people there was so funny and kind. there is this aunty, located just opposite side of my booth came and gave a me a cupful of peanuts to snacks while working!.. she says, '' u wont feel sleepy after this! haha''


Then , i was the tallest there as since, i just wore a 3 inch heels. everyone was like.. ''omg, she's so freaking damn talll!!'' and yea, no one dare to walk and stand beside me coz it makes them feel short. hmm... oh well, am used to it. nothing big deal though. hehe. for me... look good u will feel good. so who cares what people thinks. oh yea babey!!



OK, a snapshot of the empty booth.which is an eyesore for me.. dunno why! haha

I dint snap much because my phone out of battery !!!

but at least i manage to camwhore a min before the battery dies ><


This is the questionnaires that every exhibitor filled up. so, i was too free, i thought of filling up for them... but when i came across the questions... i dunno how to answer on behalf. so end up, i just doodle around! and just pass back to the boy who collects all the questionnaires form! *shhhh* hahaa..

Seriously, if i have a chance to work in the exhibition hall again~ i would just go for it without thinking! less working hours, high pay! who doesn't want rite?! lolll

That's all for now...

Ciaozz!

No comments:

Post a Comment